2015-Present Mustang Hyperformance Style® Quarter Window (Set R&L)
- World’s First Laminated Multi-Panel Window constructed with Corning® Gorilla® Glass.
- Classic Muscle Car Style – Enhance your Mustang’s appearance with our classic 5-Panel louvered Hyperformance® STYLE quarter window set.
- Superior Quality – State of the art encapsulation construction matches OEM trim. Designed and built to replicate OEM fit and function to ensure a perfect fit in your 2015-2022 Mustang.
- Clear Visibility – No need to trade off visibility for style by covering up your OE windows. Our product is designed and manufactured using the highest quality of glass available, which allows for clear vision through the louvered glass panels.
- Weight Reduction – Looking to shave a bit of weight off your vehicle? Our hybrid laminated construction results in lower overall weight compared to OEM glass without impacting acoustics or durability.
- Professional Installation required (Not included)
- 2-Year Limited Nationwide Breakage Warranty
- Free Shipping within US, excludes AK & HI
Out of stock
- HGP’s Hyperformance® Style 5-Panel Louvered Quarter Windows will give your modern vehicle that classic look.
- For those that like a bit more privacy, the glass can be tinted by your installer.
- DO NOT apply concentrated heat to the product as it could cause damage to the product & also void your warranty.
- Construction: 2 layers of laminated Corning® Gorilla® Glass for increased durability, clarity, sound insulation properties and weight savings.
- Designed, engineered, & encapsulated in the Motor City.
- Free Standard Shipping.
- Please note in the comments section of your order if you need assistance finding an installer in your area. An HGP service representative will happily assist you.
- Part# HSF-DQ13294S Hyperformance® Style Hybrid Ford Mustang Side Window Set (Includes R&L Window)
* Does not fit Mustang Bullitt, Pony Package, 50th Anniversary, or Convertible Trim Options.
Prop. 65 Warning for California Residents
WARNING: This product may contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.